Wedding Activity Book for the Kiddos


As part of the super-fun activity kit that will be passed out to all the kiddos at the reception, I made a little activity book to keep them busy. I tried not to spend too much time on this project, since I have so many other projects left before the wedding! I searched for "wedding coloring book", "wedding clip art", and "love maze" to put together the coloring and maze pages. I used Discovery Education's puzzle maker to put together the wedding word search. I'm including golf pencils and crayons in their activity pack to use with the book.











Download the whole activity book PDF here.

Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: SGI-USA "traditional" wedding ceremony-San San Kudo

Jake and Martha's wedding ceremony at the Bellingham Activity Center, July 27, 2008.
Martha is deaf, but chants with incredible, resolute passion. Jake is my nephew and has been chanting for five years.

Title: SkyWedding - 2009 Wedding Trends - Money Saving Activity On Weddings

2009 Wedding Trends.
http://www.weddinginthesky.com

This is a video showcasing idobride.com statement/newsletter we receive. This is about the 2009 Wedding Trends that they had predicted.

I do believe this trend is an effect of the global financial crisis we are experiencing. However, there are still other wedding shop or wedding service provider out there that offers a cheap but elegant services on your most important day. Visit www.weddinginthesky.com to see more details.







0 comments:

Post a Comment