Wild Purple Bouquet Inspirations

por | | |

I had a really clear vision for what I wanted when it came to the centerpieces for our reception, but I wasn't so clear on my bouquet. I basically handed pictures of things I liked to my florist, and said "Ummm something like this."

Looking at the pictures together now, the themes I see are some wild greenery and lots of different purples and types of flowers mixed together. They're also not perfect round bouquets, but more natural shapes. I liked bouquet wraps that let the stems peak out from the bottom; again a more natural look.

Wild Purple Bouquet Inspirations
Sources (clockwise from top-left):
Sumptuous Plum from Martha Stewart Weddings
The Color Purple With Flair from Brides.com
Vineyard Purple from Style Me Pretty
Shades of Purple from Modern Bride Magazine (found here, here, and here)

*Update* See how the real bouquets turned out on my wedding day here!


Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Purple Look for Less Wet n Wild/120 color palette

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇Description Box ¦ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
Hey everyone I hope you guys like this pink/purple & black look
I used the 120 color palette and the Wet n Wild lust palette.
Thanks so much for stopping by my channel don't forget to subscribe ;D

Follow me on twitter:
http://twitter.com/caddylove02
Add me on face book:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000847957232

Products Used:
120 color palette
Wet n Wild Lust palette
Nyx jumbo pencil in milk
Elf liquid black eyeliner
Jordana Lipstick in Lavender
Bliss Eyelashes #117

Title: Deep Purple - Call Of The Wild

Music video by Deep Purple performing Call Of The Wild. (C) 1987 The Island Def Jam Music Group







0 comments:

Post a Comment