Our Dark Purple / Light Blue Bouquets, Bouts, and Corsages


I can't even describe how much I loved the flowers at our wedding. I gave the florist some ideas of the style I wanted (very garden-y) and general colors (dark purple / light blue), but told her to go wild and gave her freedom to pick specific flowers and arrangements. I think the flowers came out so well because I wasn't overly specific with the vendor and let her be creative.

Bouquets

The leaves in all the bouquets were grown by my mother in a garden she maintains at the church where we had the wedding. It was important for us that she be able to contribute something to the flowers, so we searched for a while for a florist who would include things from her garden.  Growing our own greenery didn't save us any money (since it was more work for the florist), but it was very meaningful and made the bouquets very personal and unique.

Bridesmaid Bouquets

(358).jpg

DSC01081.JPG

(72).jpg

Flower Girl Halos

The only flower I told the florist not to use was roses. For whatever reason, I felt like they were overplayed in the wedding world. The florist used orchids instead of the traditional spray roses for the flower girl halos, which she said was a first!

Flower Girl Halos

Flower Girl

Boutonnieres and Corsages

(18).jpg

(39).jpg

(38).jpg



Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Deep Purple - Sometimes I feel like screaming

such an incredible play

Title: Deep Purple "Hush" from Playboy After Dark

Deep Purple performs their hit "Hush" at the Playboy Mansion in October 1968, in this segment from Playboy After Dark. The clip begins with Hugh Hefner talking to the band on stage before their performance.

For more information please visit http://www.audiofidelity.net.







0 comments:

Post a Comment