CHRIS AND CATHERINE'S WEDDING AT CRATHORNE HALL - UPDATED!


CHRIS AND CATHERINE'S WEDDING AT CRATHORNE HALL - UPDATED!
CHRIS AND CATHERINE'S WEDDING AT CRATHORNE HALL - UPDATED!
I've been uipdating a lot of my website pages with new real-life weddings and adding new images to a lot of the original posts from the past 12 months.

More and more prospective brides wish to see as many photographs as possible from a wedding, so having 20 or so images on display from each wedding on this BLOG seems a good way to display the kind of photographs I produce from my great weddings!

I try to vary the images too from the website wedding to the BLOG version of the wedding. My wedding BLOG (online diary, the one you are reading now...) has many more up to date completed weddings than the website - and I try to post a sneak peak of every wedding the following Wednesday.

However, I still have about five wedding to post, so now that the website and BLOG updates are slowing down, I will endeavor to upload the 'missing' weddings!

Enjoy the additional photographs from Catherine's great wedding at Crathorne Hall!
Go HERE

If you would like to invite me to be your official wedding photographer for your wedding at Crathorne Hall - or anywhere else, please ring for FREE on 0800 804 7270 or my mobile on 0778 7150966


MORE DETAILS ON MY WEBSITE HERE


My latest wedding news and photographs HERE


View recent testimonials HERE:



DIRK VAN DER WERFF



Related Site

-Gretna Green Weddings

-How Becoming a Wedding Planner




Documento sin título






Warning: simplexml_load_file(http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/videos?vq= CHRIS CATHERINE\'S&alt=rss&start-index=1&max-results=11) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
in /home1/desarro4/public_html/alexcastaneda/PROYECTO_ALEXCASTANEDA/sistemadeactualizacion/google/youtube.class.php on line 286



Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/videos?vq= CHRIS CATHERINE\'S&alt=rss&start-index=1&max-results=11" in /home1/desarro4/public_html/alexcastaneda/PROYECTO_ALEXCASTANEDA/sistemadeactualizacion/google/youtube.class.php on line 286

Error





0 comments:

Post a Comment