Military addresses


I do ship to other countries. I am located in the US. Customers outside the US must to contact me with their country, work out the order details so that I can estimate weight, and then I will get them a quote regarding their shipping options.

But another issue that comes up is APO & FPO addresses. Shipping to these addresses does not seem to actually cost more. But it does require extra time; These addresses require dropping the shipment off at a post office, whereas I usually schedule shipments to be picked up. Because of that, I am adding $5 to the shipping cost for these addresses.

PS: Happy Thanksgiving!

Related Site

-Gretna Green Weddings

-How Becoming a Wedding Planner




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: President Obama Addresses Military Soldiers in Pensacola - June 15th, 2010 - Part 3 of 5

Here is the speech in full: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmnktykaown

Sorry about the video quality. Once I find the video in higher quality, I will upload it and delete these videos. Also, I wanted to make 10 minute videos but due to my unregistered FLV converter, I was only about to make 5 minute videos.

Keywords: Obama Pensacola President Gulf Coast BP Oil Spill Drill Baby America American United States of Address Nation Military Militant War Peace Florida Mississippi Louisiana Environment Environmental Disaster Largest Biggest U.S. History Economy Economic Fish Bird Animal Wildlife

Title: Olbermann Addresses the Military Commissions Act

Olbermann Addresses the Military Commissions Act in a Special Comment. Watch.







0 comments:

Post a Comment