Love....



My God I've made some mistakes with this blog.....!




I wear my heart on my sleeve....

always have....

probably always will....




long, long ago, in the early days of my blog, a girl, a total stranger sent me an email....



apparently i'd written a blog post about my love life and my life in general which struck home with her......

truth be told i have no idea what i wrote or what it was about specifically....



what i do remember is the raw honesty and heartfelt emotion in her letter....


She was in a physically abusive relationship....

She finally walked out.....

The fact that my words apparently were some of which influenced her to opt out and walk away still to this day, leaves me speechless


Ever since then, i've made a vow to keep it real, honest and true up on here......there have been times in my life people have dropped comments to me which i'm sure to them were insignificant, yet meant the world to me, or helped clarify a situation i was in....




so i blog.....on the real

its cost me relationships.......

in fact for one relationship i had to go through and delete everything relating to my past love life on here, which is why if you look back now, this site is fairly clean.....

i love with all of my heart.
i'm different.
i have a creative heart.

art is life..........and alot of the time life as my art ends up here.

alot of people don't understand that.....

i'm learning to balance my creative verbal rants with others privacy....

so i guess all i have to say tonight is....

i'm in love......
no fancy bullshit this time......
two people who respect each other as individuals.....
two people who are the best and closest of friends....
two people who share a world which is entirely their own.
happily ever after is bullshit, but two people willing to discuss, negotiate, work towards a life goal....

enough said.


Love....

Every Bonnie needs a Clyde x



Related Site
-Cheap Clothes for Women and Men
-The Online Fashion Shopping

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.


Title: Black Eyed Peas - Where Is the Love - Lyrics




Song And Lyrics - - - - - - Copyright Stuff Song: Black Eyed Peas - Where is the love I OWN NOTHING - - - - - - **Click On Name For Requests**


Title: What is Love?




My aniamted music video to the music of Haddaway's "What is love?" Flash version on newgrounds: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/364202





0 comments:

Post a Comment