Tis the season


Tis the season
To order Christmas cards, season's greetings, and save the date magnets to send out with your holiday mailings.

I recommend that customers place their no later than December 3rd.

This means that customers should get started on their design with me no later than
by November 25th.

As always, you can get custom and personalized designs, with or without photographs, for magnets, cards, postcards, and more.

If you are ordering 5.5x4.25 inch magnets, flat cards, or folded cards, switch from white envelopes to blue envelopes for no additional cost. (For those orders placed prior to December 1st).

http://savethedateoriginals.com/Winter.php



Related Site

-Gretna Green Weddings

-How Becoming a Wedding Planner




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: The Dodos The Season

=(

album : visiter


Somewhere in between this ocean and mountainside
I have this dream I think of it still sometimes
I know it's just the season
I sense no time or reason
The sky falls down; it's evening
The feeling goes; it's leaving

Miles until this desert brings me back to your face
Those eyes you know I think of them still sometimes
But you're away in Eden
And I'm still here the heathen
This times for real, we're even
We do this for the season

I cross the sand
without your hand
I go back to
where you and I began
and I was yours
and you were mine
things seem so soon to say goodbye
I hope you're well as I am fine
I keep to myself where I go where I lie

I woke up in a cave
No air no light no shade
when did things turn this way?
I miss you on certain days

Title: Season of the Witch - Trailer

In the supernatural thriller SEASON OF THE WITCH, Nicolas Cage stars as a 14th century Crusader who returns with his comrade (Ron Perlman) to a homeland devastated by the Black Plague. A beleaguered church, deeming sorcery the culprit of the plague, commands the two knights to transport an accused witch (Claire Foy) to a remote abbey, where monks will perform a ritual in hopes of ending the pestilence.

A priest (Stephen Campbell Moore), a grieving knight (Ulrich Thomsen), an itinerant swindler (Stephen Graham) and a headstrong youth who can only dream of becoming a knight (Robert Sheehan) join a mission troubled by mythically hostile wilderness and fierce contention over the fate of the girl.

When the embattled party arrives at the abbey, a horrific discovery jeopardizes the knight's pledge to ensure the girl fair treatment, and pits them against an inexplicably powerful and destructive force. Keep an eye out for SEASON OF THE WITCH in theaters March 19, 2010!







0 comments:

Post a Comment