CHRIS AND CATHERINE'S WEDDDING AT CRATHORNE HALL HOTEL NORTH YORKSHIRE 2009


CHRIS AND CATHERINE'S WEDDDING AT CRATHORNE HALL HOTEL NORTH YORKSHIRE 2009UPDATED .. with PHOTOGRAPHS FROM CATHERINE'S WEDDING - SEE LINK BELOW....

I've recently been to talk with Catherine and Chris at Harrogate about their impending wedding at Crathorne Hall in North Yorkshire early next year.


They're a great couple and are intent in chilling out and having a great wedding day celebration with their closest friends and family, and they've had a few problems with selecting a wedding photographer.


Luckily, I convinced them that I'm the man to capture their day and they understand that as hard as I will work to create great images at their wedding, I want to enjoy myself too!!

So if you had 20th March 2009 in mind for your wedding - sorry, I now won't be available, I'll be at Crathorne Hall Hotel in North Yorkshire for Catherine's wedding to Chris!


My latest wedding news and photographs HERE

UPDATE .... a Sneak Peak of some of Catherine and Chris's photographs from their wedding day are HERE


DIRK VAN DER WERFF


Related Site

-Gretna Green Weddings

-How Becoming a Wedding Planner




Documento sin título






Warning: simplexml_load_file(http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/videos?vq= CHRIS CATHERINE\'S&alt=rss&start-index=1&max-results=11) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
in /home1/desarro4/public_html/alexcastaneda/PROYECTO_ALEXCASTANEDA/sistemadeactualizacion/google/youtube.class.php on line 286



Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/videos?vq= CHRIS CATHERINE\'S&alt=rss&start-index=1&max-results=11" in /home1/desarro4/public_html/alexcastaneda/PROYECTO_ALEXCASTANEDA/sistemadeactualizacion/google/youtube.class.php on line 286

Error





0 comments:

Post a Comment