FALL-ing leaves Wedding Aisle Runner


Lacey had contacted me to do a custom aisle runner for her client's Autumn wedding.  She wanted a three letter monogram with fallen leaves randomly placed throughout the length of the runner.  The monogram was done in rich terra cotta and chocolate colors.  We did the leaves in a matching palette and added a spectacular shimmer paint finish.   Perfect finishing touch!


Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Antony and the Johnsons - Rapture - live in Athens 29.06.09

Antony and the Johnsons - live in Athens - 29.06.09


Rapture

Eyes are falling
Lips are falling
Hair is falling to the ground
Slowly, softly
Falling, falling
Down in silence to the ground
All the world is falling, falling
All the blue
From me and you
Teardrops falling to the ground
Teardrops
I'm talkin' 'bout your teardrops

For instance
Oh my mama
She's been falling
Falling down for quite some time
And oh my papa
He's been falling
Falling down for quite some time
Oh my friends
I've watched them falling
Falling softly to the ground
Like the leaves
The Leaves are falling
Down in silence to the ground

Is this the rapture
Is this the rapture
Why don't you tell me
Is this the rapture
Is this the rapture
Our father who art in heaven
For the kingdom, the power, the glory, yours
Now and forever

Title: Falling Leaves - song for Autumn

From new CD, available at iTunes, http://cdbaby.com/tallstrom2 or http://www.tallstrom.com
Song for guitar + melody (here played on 2nd guitar) with a classical (right hand) approach.
TAB now available at http://www.tallstrom.com
Based on the common C chord shape. The intro/ outro is inspired by composer Francisco Tárrega (1852-1909) and a technique used in his piece Alborado (Morning serenade).
Excessive use of ritardando/ accelerando - diminuendo/ crescendo :)

Recording info: For the album I tried using a stereo setup for a couple of songs (this and A Whiter Shade of Pale). I positioned the Rode NT2-A like I normally do, and then a Rode NT3 "pointing at the bridge", so to speak. It sounds pretty nice and gives a very wide sound image. However, I´m not sure it´s really necessary.

In this video I´m actually playing back to the (upcoming) album version, which was a real challenge... Phew...

Btw, if you´re interested, I recently added free TABs for Laura Palmer´s Theme, Ode to Billie Joe and Foggy Mountain Breakdown. I´ll post a Foggy Mountain Breakdown video once I´m properly warmed up - more banjo style madness.
http://www.tallstrom.com

Thanks for watching!
Martin







0 comments:

Post a Comment